What is the cost of a Facility Access Card?
The Facility Access Card costs are as follows: (In County): Ages 10 – 21: $5, Ages 22 – 54: $10, Ages 55+: $5 (Out of County): Ages 10 – 21: $10, Ages 22 – 54: $20, Ages 55+: $10. These prices are good for (1) calendar year from the date purchased, and will need to be renewed yearly. The replacement cost for a lost or damaged Facility Access Card is double the original cost.↑
Why do I need a Facility Access Card to come into the Community Center?
The purpose of a Facility Access Card is to allow you, as a member of the community, to come to the Community Center and access a wealth of opportunities at a minimal cost per year.
There are many benefits of a Facility Access Card including, but not limited to, FREE internet access and Wi-Fi capabilities, use of game tables in our lobby, Big Screen TV access in the lobby, full access to Open Gym at no additional cost, open Multi-Purpose/Fitness room at no additional cost, Discounted Room Rental Rates, Discounted Pool Rates, and the list goes on.
For more information, please feel free to stop by the Community Center for a visit, contact us at 410-778-1948 or email us at info@KentParksAndRec.org.↑
How do I establish an online account?
Before registering for any programs or activities online, you must establish an online registration account and receive a Customer ID and Password.
Follow these steps to create an online registration account:
1) Click on the "My Account" button.
2) Fill out the form for New Account Request completely, including birth date and click Submit. Please submit your request only once.
Please Note: If you are registering a child for a program, please use your own information when filling out the online registration account request form, NOT the information of the child you wish to register for an activity. Once you have an online registration account, you will have the opportunity to add family members.
3) Your account will be automatically approved. You will also receive an email confirming the successful entry of your account. This email is normally sent to you within 24 hours of requesting an online registration account. Be sure to keep a record of your password. Write down your password as you will need it to register online in the future.↑
How do I register online for a program?
Once your account has been established and approved (see above questions), registration for programs and activities is easy:
1) Click the "Register Now" button on the registration home page.
2) Select the activity that you would like to enroll in. Clicking the underlined activity name will show you a detailed activity description.
3) Click on the "Add to My Cart" button if you wish to register for the activity.
4) Next, login to your online Registration Account by entering your Customer ID and Password. Proceed to your Checkout Shopping Cart by clicking the Continue button. From this screen you empty or remove activities from your cart, view more activities and add them to your cart, or update your cart information.
Important: If more than one family member will be attending the activity, change the quantity registering for the activity and then click on the Update Cart button.
5) Confirm your activity name, date and time, enrollee and price.
6) Click "Continue" to proceed with payment. You will be prompted that you are entering a secure site. Click "Yes". Enter your credit card information on the Payment Information Page. Click "Continue". This system accepts Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
Please Note: The name and address must match those that are on file with your credit company. If the address shown is not your credit card billing address, click on the "My Account" button and change your residential address to match your credit card billing address.
7) Print your receipt for the online registration. Once your payment has been approved, your receipt will display. Please print a copy of your receipt for your records.↑
How many online accounts should my family have?
We recommend that each family establish one account. Create the account in the name of a Head of Household and then add all family member names (as many as you need) to the account after it is established.↑
Can I view online activities without registering?
You can always browse through programs without registering. Click the "Register Now" button and look at all the programs offered.↑
What do I do if I forgot my Active Net password?
From the My Account program, enter your Login name. Then check the “Forgot your Password” box and click Continue. You will advance to the custom security question you created when establishing your account. If, after reviewing your custom security question, you do not recall your password, or if your password is not valid, please contact our office by calling 410-778-1948 or emailing info@KentParksAndRec.org during normal business hours and a member of our staff will assist you.↑
Can I view my transaction history and print out my past receipts online?
Yes, from the date your online account is established. The "My Account" feature allows you to view a detailed list of your past transactions. Just login, click the "My Account" button, and select the program(s) providing transaction history.↑
Do I pay a convenience fee for online registration?
Yes, there is a small convenience fee typical of any internet sales site. The fee is 6.5 percent of the total receipt amount.↑
Should I create a username and password for my Active Net account?
Creating a username and password on Active.com will make future registrations easier by keeping some of your information on file for the next time you register online. All you have to do is log in before beginning your next registration, and when you go to fill out the form, some of your information will already be filled out for you.↑
Why do I get an error when trying to create my Active Net username and password?
That message means that one of our other users has created a profile using that username. Our system does not allow identical user ID's. Try another version of that username or a different one altogether. Make sure you write down your username and password once it is established so that you may use it in the future.↑
What if my Active Net password says that it has not been activated?
This message has been received because your password has locked due to inactivity. Please contact our office by calling 410-778-1948 or emailing info@KentParksAndRec.org during normal business hours and a member of our staff will assist you.↑